Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in Glastonbury, England

From: Rolf.Peukert@theoinf.tu-ilmenau.de (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 97 18:07:38 +0200
Subject: Katemas in Glastonbury, England
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

a very short report:

Sunday, July 27, saw 20 (at least) Katefans meeting on
Glastonbury Tor at exceptionally good weather (some of us
got really sunburnt - hi Krys :-)  with cake, wine, spring
water, and of course we all ended up at the King William
pub in the evening.
So many thanks to Krys and Matt for organizing this event, to
Julian, Stefan, Hannes, Graham, Brett, Conny, Kevin and all the
others for showing up and to whoever organized the weather.

ciao,
Rolf

p.s. I'm not online from Aug 07 to Aug 26.
----
"Death? It's like going on holiday with a group of Germans." (Red Dwarf)