Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

VH-1 aired Kate?

From: Karen Newcombe <kln@staralliance.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 09:49:32 -0700
Subject: VH-1 aired Kate?
To: "love-hounds@gryphon.com" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

>Spent yesterday (Katemas) evening in a university bar with satellite TV.
>This happened to be tuned into VH-1 (Europe) at the time and round about
>20:00 - 21:00ish (BST) they were showing some kind of Kate special with
>lots of clips of videos and interview footage I've never seen before. A
>great surprise, even though my companions found my distraction kinda
>irritating after a while 8-)
>
>--
>Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,
<s.telford@ed.ac.uk>

Scott,
Have you seen the previous VH-1 special from TSW release, and did this
special resemble it?  Or was it all new material?  If you haven't seen the
VH-1 special before, it is the same series of interviews that appear on the
Sensual World Videos tapes, in various formats.

Were there any interview bits from TRS or all prior to that release?

Karen