Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hol Remastered???

From: jobuinpgh@aol.com (JobuInPgh)
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 20:16:49 -0400
Subject: Re: Hol Remastered???
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Another question: In the title of the "MeTeorological Mix" (or, as EMI
>folks still spell it, "MeTeorogical Mix" :-) of TBS, the 'T' character
>looks something like this:
>-----
>  |\
>  | \|
>    -

I noticed that too, and all I can think of is the meteorological symbolfor
a thunderstorm, which is sort of like a T with a lightning bolt coming off
the right side kinda like this:

_______
     |       /
     |     /
     |   /
     |   \
     |    _\|   <-- (this being an arrowhead at the end)

Actually, the thunderstorm symbol is very like the original KT symbol, now
that I think about it...

Waiting patiently for word on the new album... let's see, if recording
ends in July (per D. Gilmour, and final mix takes about a year, we should
be gtiing news in aroud late Summer 1998...)

Joe