Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hol Remastered???

From: "Ronald W. Garrison" <rwgarr@intrex.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 17:51:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Hol Remastered???
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
To: Rolf Peukert <Rolf.Peukert@theoinf.tu-ilmenau.de>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Rolf Peukert wrote:

> Another question: In the title of the "MeTeorological Mix" (or, as EMI
>
> folks still spell it, "MeTeorogical Mix" :-) of TBS, the 'T' character
>
> looks something like this:
> -----
>   |\
>   | \|
>     -
> Is there any meaning behind this, maybe in meteorology?
>
> ciao,
> Rolf

---I could've sworn that, in the video, there was a symbol (in red) that
looked like:

         ^
       /|\
     /  | \

--lousy rendition: It's supposed to be a "T" with three
legs--sort of like a Cyrillic "zhe" with the top half cut off. And I
always wondered what, if anything, it meant.

--Ron Garrison

http://www.intrex.net/rwgarr/