Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: I need H E E E E E E L P P!!

From: Rolf.Peukert@theoinf.tu-ilmenau.de (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 97 15:37:55 +0200
Subject: Re: I need H E E E E E E L P P!!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Steffi wrote:
> [...] Dave said:
>
> > July, July. The work will end in July.
>
> in KBC-letter 17, May 1997, Catherine wrote:
>
> > I feel energized and I'm just starting to write again (early days yet
>  so please don't hold your breath).

The recordings Dave Gilmour is involved in will be finished in July. This
doesn't mean the complete album is recorded by then, he mentioned only
two or three songs.
Also I think the KBC newsletter was delayed until the release date for
the HoL reissue finally was published, so maybe Kate wrote this in
February or so...

ciao,
Rolf