Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: poll results

From: Kelley Hays-Gilpin <Kelley.Hays-Gilpin@nau.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 11:21:10 -0700 (MST)
Subject: re: poll results
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
A1-type: MAIL
Alternate-recipient: prohibited
UA-content-id: A2255ZWXEGDTZN

OK, I'm not the oldest female on the list, but lots older than
the average, so guess I better "come out."  I'm 37 and discovered
Kate at age 25, and yes indeedy, Hounds of Love is still my
favorite, tho' I love many of the most recent songs, i.e.
Song of Solomon, Love and Anger, Sensual World etc ETC.,
and The Kick Inside as well, and well, about all of it....
But speaking generally, and as a personal opinion, it's possible
that the poll results were biased by 30+ females being too
damn busy to respond until tweaked? I'm about to mail off
a manuscript, and as usual, it's tempting to put Kate (and
others) in the credits for keeping me sane and reasonably
relaxed during the frustrating editing process. And L-H for
making my little breaks lots of fun.

cheers,
Kelley