Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Kick Inside Reissue

From: groovy1@webtv.net (Brent The Magnificent)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 20:32:51 -0600
Subject: The Kick Inside Reissue
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi there!  This is my first time posting here, but I found out something
to-day that may be of interest.  If this is old news please forgive me.

I was on-line at CD World today ordering the HOL remaster and they had a
listing for The Kick Inside.
According to the info it gave EMI has issued a deluxe limited-edition
vinyl pressing of The Kick Inside with the original packaging on black
vinyl.
Price, about $32.  This is the first I had heard of this reissue, and of
course I whipped out my visa and ordered it immediately!!!

Has anyone else heard about this??

                  Brent the Magnificent