Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Kick Inside Reissue

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 20 Jun 97 11:02:58 EDT
Subject: Re: The Kick Inside Reissue
To: groovy1@webtv.net (Brent The Magnificent), rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net

--- Brent The Magnificent wrote:
I was on-line at CD World today ordering the HOL remaster and they had a
listing for The Kick Inside.
According to the info it gave EMI has issued a deluxe limited-edition
vinyl pressing of The Kick Inside with the original packaging on black
vinyl.
Price, about $32.  This is the first I had heard of this reissue, and of
course I whipped out my visa and ordered it immediately!!!
--- end of quoted material ---
Hi,

  The 100th anniversay vinyl issue of TKI has been out for about 2 months now.

  I gave a full description of it when it came out.

peace

ron