Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Twenty-Somethings

From: "Thomas A. Hendricks" <tahendr@rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: 19 Jun 1997 05:46:03 GMT
Subject: Re: Twenty-Somethings
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I'm 23 (been reading rmg, usually it won't let me post, since '94 though)
I first heard RUTH and Cloudbusting when I was about fifteen, though I didn't
buy any albums until the summer of '93, when I bought all of them (TRS wasn't
out then of course...)  I still don't have TWW or Cathy Demos/Home Demos :-(

I spent a lot of time trying to send my tob/bottom five and was rejected
again...how do i get to be one of special people whose posts appear?

Letting the weirdness in,
to/\/\
BriarCub@flink.com