Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Muzak Kate!

From: "barnster" <barnster@hell.com>
Date: 3 Mar 1997 16:16:19 GMT
Subject: Re: Muzak Kate!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I don't think there's anything wrong with hearing Kate's work in a muzak
form.  To have a song transformed into muzak, it has to be amazingly
popular.  So in Kate's case, it's a sign of her success!  Most of us are
disappointed because we feel she lacks the mainstream recognition that she
deserves.  But that recognition is out there, be it through muzak, soap
operas, or as bumper music (RUTH) on the Tom Leykis show!

barnster