Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Some one help me out?

From: jdawson@chat.carleton.ca (Jan Dawson)
Date: 3 Feb 1997 07:27:21 GMT
Subject: Re: Some one help me out?
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

John M Shea (shea4@gort.canisius.edu) wrote:

> you don't even want to know what I was thinking she was saying!

My sister and I both thought she was saying "She's so popular".

Jan.

wwwwww\|/www\|/www\|/wwwwwwww\|/www\|/www\|/wwwwwwww\|/www\|/www\|/wwwwww
                The lens of night will magnify all things,
                Grief or worry, pain or senseless fear.
                We lie in torment, listening to wings
                Of demons fluttering near.

                                         -Vincent Francis