Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:Kate look-a-likes ...

From: "Wendy Collinson" <wendy.c@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 15:08:01 +000
Subject: Re:Kate look-a-likes ...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <wendy.c@mail.ndirect.co.uk>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Whilst on the subject of Bjork looking like Kate, and the young child
from Mary Reilly looking like a young Kate ... check out the latest
US edition of the film magazine premiere.   Open the cover and the
first thing (I think) you see is a picture of the English actress
Kate Winslett, with the caption "kiss me, kate" looking damnably like the famous leotard shot that Kate
did all those years ago. Even her hair is darker than normal.   l bet Fred Vermoral would have a field
day with the connotations of this shot!