Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TAFKAP & Kate

From: masstn95@student.umu.se (Magnus Stromgren)
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 18:16:44 GMT
Subject: Re: TAFKAP & Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

rtompkin@indiana.edu (Raven Tompkins) wrote:

> I'm glad someone is happy with this. I really don't like TAFKAP so ....
> What I 'd really like to see a collaboration between Kate and Laurie
> Anderson. It'd either result in spontaneous combustion or some
> absolutely amazing music!

Good idea. And since Kate has collaborated with Peter Gabriel, and
Gabriel has collaborated with Anderson ("This is the Picture
(Excellent Birds)"/"Excellent Birds"), it makes perfect sense, too!
:-)

--
Magnus Stromgren <masstn95@student.umu.se>
<URL:http://www.ts.umu.se/%7Emagnus2/>

"Hollywood dream teens / Yesterday's trash queens"
---Motley Crue