Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TAFKAP & Kate

From: onelessman@aol.com (OneLessMan)
Date: 2 Feb 1997 13:57:45 GMT
Subject: TAFKAP & Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I personally think the collaboration between the two is great.  I have
been a fan of TAFKAP since I was 8, and a fan of Kate's since I was 15.  I
can see the similarities with the two artists.  Both have demanded control
from the beginning.  Both have written, produced and been involved with
just about every aspect of their albums.  Both have their own style of
music (though TAFKAP seems to have strayed just a bit from his own
personal style in recent years.)  Both are very private people, unlike
most people who instantly become media whores when thrown in the crowd of
fame.  I think both songs are great, but I agree that Kate should have had
more on My Computer to really get the feel of the two artists.

Best wishes,

http://www.geocities.com/westhollywood/7129