Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on Games Without Frontiers

From: lane5@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 00:38:20 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Kate on Games Without Frontiers
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

John M Shea wrote:

Can someone Please tell me what Kate Bush is singing during Peter
Gabriel's "Games without Frontiers".

Hi John,

Time for a French class next semester.  Kate is saying (and forgive me if it is misspelled because I don't have
my copy of the CD handy) "Jeux Sans Frontier" or "Games Without Frontiers".  I learned this when I heard the
song on the radio and the DJ said that on this song "He (Peter) is saying GWF in French".  I immediately called
up the station and explained to the DJ that the French was by none other than the woman I love, and I would like
to request a song by her.  The DJ was less than impressed with my knowledge, and never played my request.  I
showed him, I moved to Dallas a couple of years later!  He won't be dissing Kate again any time soon.

Au revoir (No, I am not a French major, nor do I play one on TV)

Lane