Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mini-LP

From: "He Is John" <heisjohn@gate.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 09:23:24 -0500
Subject: Re: Mini-LP
To: "Love Hounds" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Rolf wrote:
- The Kate Bush Mini-LP was released only in USA (5 tracks) and Canada (6
tracks),
  so it is quite rare here in Europe. I've seen it offered for $50!

In the US, it's probably Kate's most commonly available LP to be found at
used record shows.  The black vinyl US release can almost always be picked
up for under $10.  Canadian copies (which include a 6th track, Ne T'Enfuis
Pas) can often be found for under $20 -- particularly the ones on black and
blue vinyl.

It also came out on green, gold, white, brown and clear vinyl.  (I'm told
it's out there somewhere on red too, but I've never seen it.)  The green
and gold ones show up from time to time in the $35-$50 range, but the
others are *highly* collectible.

John