Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Mini-LP

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 31 Jan 97 10:51:51 EST
Subject: Mini-LP
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

--- Rolf Peukert wrote:
- The Kate Bush Mini-LP was released only in USA (5 tracks) and Canada (6
tracks),
  so it is quite rare here in Europe. I've seen it offered for $50!
--- end of quoted material ---
Really??!!     I just got a sealed US copy for $6.00.    The canadian version
is also fairly easy to find (at least, in Canada it is)...but not the coloured
vinyl ones.  I was recently fortunate enough to have got a the blue vinyl for
$35.00 US.  The same guy was also selling the clear vinyl.  he told me he sold
it for $150.00!!!!!!   He also had a brown vinyl but I don't know how much he
sold it (I was afraid to ask).

Well, while I'm on the subject,  does anybody out there have either the
red, brown or clear vinyl Mini-LP they're willing to part with?  Drop me a
line...  perhaps we can set up a trade or something.  :-)

Some of you might want to check Vinyl Tap.  Although very pricey, they do
offer some genuine rarities.   They have the blue, yellow (gold) and white
Mini LPs for sale at 70 UK pounds each.

peace

ron

P.S.   I'm finally going to get my hands on a few polish postcards!  yipee!