Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Tour Schedule (Complete)

From: Robb McCaffree <nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 1997 04:10:41 -0800
Subject: Re: Kate Tour Schedule (Complete)
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Nasty Jock wrote:

> I heard one of the resons she wont be toring is because she is afraid to
> fly and so she hasnt left england in the past 4 years

Actually, this is an old fallacy. She has flown to the U.S. many
times, including one trip in November of '93 (slightly less
than four years ago) to "meet and greet" at Tower Records
Manhattan.

I think this notion -- which has been around for awhile -- came
about because she was once going to sail here on...was it the
QEII? Anyway, the trip was cancelled, and she didn't come.

Robb