Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

b-sides

From: "Brian J. Dillard" <dillardb@pilot.msu.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 12:58:11 -0800
Subject: b-sides
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

barnster wrote:
I'm looking forward to her new album.  "The Man I Love" and the Common
Ground stuff was sufficient, but I was disappointed when I compare them
to songs from TSW.  Also, her b-sides are not as good as they used to be
though even a weak KT b-side is more entertaining than most recording
artists a-side.  I felt that "Under The Ivy" was her last great b-side.
----end of quoted material----

i hate to revive an OLD thread from WAAAY back, but what about You Want
Alchemy? Or, given the time of year, Home for Christmas? Show a Little
Devotion was sub-par and Candle in the Wind was excreble, IMHO, but TRS
era did serve up a couple solid B-Sides. None of the B's can compare to
UTI, but not many of the A-sides can, either.