Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's Looks

From: "barnster" <barnster@hell.com>
Date: 24 Dec 1996 07:53:22 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate's Looks
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Since so many of you responded to my message, it is obvious that her looks
are important to many of you.  If her looks really didn't matter, many of
you would not have gotten so excited by my message that you had to post.  I
still maintain that her good looks helped her to become a huge success, and
she is also amazingly talented.

I'm looking forward to her new album.  "The Man I Love" and the Common
Ground stuff was sufficient, but I was disappointed when I compare them to
songs from TSW.  Also, her b-sides are not as good as they used to be
though even a weak KT b-side is more entertaining than most recording
artists a-side.  I felt that "Under The Ivy" was her last great b-side.
Hopefully sometime in 97, we will get to rip open the shrink wrap of a new
KT album so we can enjoy another great moment in life.

love,
barnster

Lt Comm Zee <lt.comm.zee@tip.nl> wrote in article
<01bbec50$194f8040$192fb18f@t016631>...