Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

cold turkey

From: R.Jones@mirinz.org.nz
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 10:48 +1200
Subject: cold turkey
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

     >From: stj@ecmwf.int (Brett Harris)

     >And to all you lucky people back in oz, its sooo cold here, you can
     really >feel what Cathy means in Wuthering Heights.
     >Merry Christmas to all,
     >Brett.

     Brett, you're a meteorologist - why can't you whip up a meteorological
     mix and turn on a scorcher Christmas for the UK?

     err....well, as it's nice and warm here in NZ too I think I'll pop on
     the old togs (bathers, cossies, trunks) and jandals (flip-flops,
     thongs) and head of to the beach. Happy Xmas everyone.

     Rhys