Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: from a new fan

From: "Mikko Kangasjärvi" <mike@sci.fi>
Date: 23 Dec 1996 01:49:22 GMT
Subject: Re: from a new fan
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi !!!

1. Apart from the boxed set I remember only bootlegs... Back Sides ?!!

2. There are only two; from 1977 and 1986 (new vocal & remix)

3. The Dreaming, Big Stripey Lie, Moments Of Pleasure, The Fog, the list
would be neverending...

4. I don't think so, but of course she can't beat Kate.

Mike

Grifone <grifone@rad.net.id> wrote in article <32BD59B8.128F@rad.net.id>...