Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

from a new fan

From: Grifone <grifone@rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 07:54:32 -0800
Subject: from a new fan
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi, i'm Wanda a new fan from Indonesia
   I have collected all major Kate Bush album now. I like very much.
Wuthering Heights of both versions are . Since i'm a new fan, can
somebody somewhere answer my question/ give an oppinion :
1. Are there any cds containing Kate's b-side song and mixes (compilation
or non-) but not the box set i mean
2. How many versions of wuthering heights you know
3. What are your fav. song , i ask this thing because no one i found in
my area that i can discuss with.
4. Alanis sucks
Thanks everybody