Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lovehounds Videos...

From: stj@ecmwf.int (Brett Harris)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 17:28:10 +0000
Subject: Lovehounds Videos...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi everybody,

I have finally gotten up to date with my digests, moving half way
around the world tends to do that ;-)

I see that people in the UK and Europe are screaming for the Lovehounds
Collection videos in PAL format, well guess what, I brought my master
tapes which I converted from NTSC in Australia last year.  Trouble is
I only brought one video recorder over here with me.  I would be
more than willing to make copies, but I would require the assistance
of another lovehound with a video recorder, who lives close by
to help out.  I am now in Reading (no I didnt move here to search for Kate :)
so if anyone wants copies AND someone else offers to help then maybe
Christmas will be magic again.

And to all you lucky people back in oz, its sooo cold here, you can really
feel what Cathy means in Wuthering Heights.

Merry Christmas to all,
Brett.