Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lovehounds Collection...

From: Brett Harris <brh@bom.gov.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 23:42:32 +1100 (DST)
Subject: Lovehounds Collection...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi Lovehounds,

Hello from sunny Reading, (In not joking, the sun is out for the first
time in a week).  I finally have caught up with my digests, moving
halfway around the world can cause one to get behind :-).

I notice that there is a bit of interest in PAL copies of the three
Lovehounds Collection tapes.  Well it so happens that I have my three
PAL master tapes I had converted from NTSC in Australia last year, with me
over here.  Unfortunately I only have one video recorder here, but if
there is enough interest, I can probably hire another one to do the
taping with the cost shared amongst the participants.

If anyone is interested let me know, if I get enough people I will send
further details such as my UK address etc...

Hi to all the aussie Lovehounds back home, I really know what Cathy
meant in Wuthering Heights - it really is sooooo cold...

Merry Christmas to all,
Brett.