Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Brazil ST

From: cinnamon@shell.one.net (athol-brose)
Date: 21 Nov 1996 18:04:46 GMT
Subject: Re: Brazil ST
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <56bh6g$in1@wnnews1.netlink.net.nz>,
Philip Sainty <ectophil@comp.vuw.ac.nz> wrote:
>(Which reminds me... is the butchered US version actually available on
>video? I always tell people to make sure it's the proper version, but
>I don't even know if the US version was released on video... can
>anyone enlighten me?)

*sigh* The "butchered US version" was only broadcast on television (and
the last time I saw it on tv, it was the full version). Videotapes for
sale or rental in the US are the full, all-dreams-included
no-changed-ending version of the movie.

It's one of my top 5, also. I know it's unbutchered for rental because I
rented it for some friends who couldn't believe I liked a movie with an
ending like that so much.

--
athol-brose -- cinnamon@one.net -- http://w3.one.net/~cinnamon/