Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Big Country - "The Seer" (no Kate content)

From: Julian Shaw <julian@dragonfire.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 19:38:37 +0000
Subject: Big Country - "The Seer" (no Kate content)
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <UPMAIL01.199611182249300469@msn.com>, Alan Stonebridge
<Al_Stonebridge@msn.com> writes
>Does anybody out there have the album "The Seer"? I got the track on Big
>Country's greatest hits album, so I've only heard the tracks on that. Is the
>rest of the album as good as the title track?

Had to rummage through the dust for that one, but yep, I have a copy (on
original cassette). Coincidentally, it's the *only* album by Big Country
that I have! I haven't played it for *so* long that I can't remember
what most of it sounds like, except a track called 'Look Away' which
will definitely rock your socks off.

E-mail me with your address and I'll do a copy for you if you want.

Julian