Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hi!

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@dispatch.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 09:19:17 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Hi!
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

The address returned by IAF, kate@novercia.uk, is definitely bogus. It
doesn't show up when you query the nameserver and just to make sure I
tried to send mail there:

550 kate@novercia.uk... Host unknown (Name server: novercia.uk: host not
found)

Probably some fan playing a joke on us all.

The white pages are by no means guaranteed to be correct.

Stu

On Wed, 20 Nov 1996, graeme bell wrote:

> Good Afternoon!
>
> 	Interesting! Does this that the white pages are wrong as
> well.  I got this from IAF.  (Try http://www.yahoo.com/ follow
> the Computers/Internet/Electronic mail/).  You have a try and
> see what results you come up with.
>
> Happy Hunting!
> Graeme

mailto:scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine | PGP: public key:   ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | finger              |/
In life's grief                                      | Ptcd@dialup.oar.net |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|