Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: My Computer

From: Tony Kinson <kinski.yearzero@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 23:03:32 +0000
Subject: Re: My Computer
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

re: all the recent talk about Kate's contribution to the new album by The Artist "Emancipation" - on the
track "My Computer"  Kate can be heard on backing vocals (especially towards the end of the song).  The song
itself is single material (to my ears at least) so all you non-Prince lovin' Lovehounds probably won't have to
shell out on the triple album (unless you really are fanatics).   The track is  very commercial, with an
insistent chorus and cool sitars - Kate is credited with "additional vox" and The Artist states "Thanx (sic)
Kate". For what it's worth, the album is a return to form for the Purple-fella after a recent run of
dodgy albums.

Regards

- -
Tony Kinson -
"The Home Of The Strange" for music,stories & humour
http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/kinski.yearzero/
"Sleep No More" - the web-site for The Comsat Angels
http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/kinski.yearzero/sleep