Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Kate and EMI

From: Len Bullard <cbullard@HiWAAY.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 13:40:21 -0600
Subject: RE: Kate and EMI
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Peter Writes:

>As John Carder Bush put it to us, *The Dreaming* was not released, it >*escaped*.

Ha! There's a heckuva good cartoon in that somewhere.
Anyone remember the movie, "SOB", I think it was?

I have this picture of KB sweet talking a guard while
her brother's and Del tie up an engineer and heist the
master's out the back door.  Meanwhile, a Thorn executive
fumes from the top of a skyscraper, unable to do anything
because his intercom is fritzed with the sound of MUSAK.

Let's see, who would be driving the getaway van?  Peter?

len