Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Which online cd-store for Lionheart or Box Set?

From: dlangs@sunstroke.sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
Date: 18 Nov 1996 20:47:09 GMT
Subject: Re: Which online cd-store for Lionheart or Box Set?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Amy Ho Ying LAI (p3030684@hardy.ocs.mq.edu.au) wrote:

: 	So I've had enough of this bullshit. Which online music
: 	cd dealer would have Lionheart? Actually if I can get the
: 	fancy box set for a good price (say US$100-150) which one
: 	should I go for? The Canadian and US ones suck right?
: 	The Japanese and UK are supposedly better???

Try Pastel Blue in the UK.  That way you get the UK version of LH with the
lyrics unlike the US CD.   UK version are better than US versions but the
comparison with Japanese CDs is very close.  The Japanese boxed set has
different covers for some CDs plus lyrics for the b-sides CDs which the UK
set didn't have.  No US boxed set weas produced.

Pastel Blue prices are very good if you order from outside the EC because
you can deduct 17.5% of the cost, including postage.

They are at http://www.demon.co.uk/pastel

You can get full priced CDs from them delivered to your door for around
$US 21.  You shoudl be able to get LH fromthem for about $US15 as it is
a midprice CD, as are all of Kate's UK CDs.

Derek
Derek H. Langsford                               dlangs@sunstroke.sdsu.edu
Dept. of Biology                                 Tel. (619) 594 2885
San Diego State University