Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate....STARKERS?!?!?!

From: ttuerff@primenet.com (Tom Tuerff)
Date: 2 Nov 1996 08:54:01 -0700
Subject: Re: Kate....STARKERS?!?!?!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <v03007800aea04fd57deb@[153.35.9.229]>, rabensam@earthlink.net
(Richard Bensam) wrote:

> Tom Tuerff wrote:
>

> >It's NOT Kate Bush. I've seen the pix (they ended up on the cover of a
> >Kate Bootleg in the '80s) and she looks no more like Kate Bush than I do.
>
> I've seen those pictures too, on the cover of that bootleg.  Um, Tom...if
> you look as much like Kate Bush as that model does, a number of people in
> this group will probably want to ask you out on a date.  :-)

Let's put it this way, Rich. I look as much like Kate Bush as any middle
aged Jew with curly hair and a penis. Which is to say, not much. But then,
Kate Simmons doesn't look like her, either. She looks more like Jeff
Simmons, one of the former bassists for the Mothers, one of Kate's
favorite bands.

I'm looking at the bootleg right now, and let's see, we have four
legitimate pix of kate that we've all seen a thousand times collaged with
three of the "KATE?" pix. One of them is the model with one breast
exposed, no panties and a pearl necklace extending from her shoulders  to
her nether regions (this part of the pic is covered by a legit Kate
Picture); just below this is a topless "KATE" on her back with her arms
outstretched, and the other one is a topless "KATE" in jeans looking in a
mirror. If you look at this one REALLY FAST, out of the corner of your eye
while heavily intoxicated, you might POSSIBLY (excuse the caps, but my
server doesn't italicize) think, just for a second, "is that KB?"
NAAAAAAH....

TT

Y'know, ever since I heard that Kate does her housework in the nude, it's
given me a whole new series of things to think about...