Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

say WHAT?!?

From: meredith <meth@smoe.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 22:46:50 -0400
Subject: say WHAT?!?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi!

Richard Bensam revealed:

>Apparently, although it boggles the imagination, Kate and band played a
>warm-up gig earlier that week at a club in downtown Manhattan, billed as
>the KT Bush Band (as they had been known in their pub-rock days).

?!?

You mean I've been a love-hound for (exactly) seven years now, and I've
never seen nor heard tell of this performance once???  Do you know someone
who attended the show?  Where did it take place?

Sorry Richard, but I find this *really* hard to believe.  Concrete evidence,
please!

| Meredith Tarr                                              meth@smoe.org |
| Boonton, NJ USA                       http://remus.rutgers.edu/~woj/meth |
|  "There's a god out there, and god I wish it was mine" - Susan McKeown   |