Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Gaffaweb/love-hounds

From: Darrel Henry <darryl1@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 14:41:04 -0500
Subject: Gaffaweb/love-hounds
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi Everyone,

	I'm Darrell and have just recently gotten Internet access and
discovered the Gaffaweb and love-hounds.  Although I've been a big Kate
fan for many years, I've learned more about her from this site than I
ever thought possible.  I want to thank the people out there who create
and maintain Gaffaweb and love-hounds.  It's a wonderful place to visit
and reading about everybodys views and ideas is great.

	Thanks also to Abie Craiu for the tip on getting the B_Side CD's
from TWW.  I also am interested in getting the 'Cathy Demos' that I've
read about in Gaffaweb.  Since they are listed I'm sure someone out ther
knows how I can obtain these recordings.  I had no idea Kate had these
recordings and it would be great to have them so if someone could help
me, I'd be very grateful.

	As far as favorite Kate pics, I've collected some from the
Gaffaweb's WOW and a couple of other sites.  I'm still looking at
more of them so I don't have any specific favs yet but they are all
excellent I think simply because she's so photogenic.

	I'm looking foreward to participating more in love-hounds and
hope someone can help me find the demos.

	No Kate album or song is a bad Kate album or song!!!!!!!!!

Darrell.  darryl1@flash.net