Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Yet another Com-test: Email via uunet.uu.net

From: mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 05:19:23 +0100 (MET)
Subject: Yet another Com-test: Email via uunet.uu.net
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi!

Just wanted to help the emergency team by offering
another test by mailing Love-Hounds via UUNET,
the old address.

I hope this might give a clue to solve the mystery.

A friend of me (also from Sweden) have had that
"unable to deliver mail to gryphon.com" message.

Music is like vintage wine. It keeps getting better over the years,
if those who made it knew how to make it right...

Mikael Jakonen
                                            mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se
                                                   a94mikja@ida.his.se