Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #308

From: David Hyland <djh@deakin.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 22:42:11 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #308
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Wow, what a digest that was!  It seems rec.music.gaffa is in fact
suspended in gaffa!  So glad to be a lovehound at the moment.  :)

Wouldn't it be great if Kate went out for a drive one day to find herself
on a billboard with a heartfelt request to start touring again!  I wonder
what she'd think...  "My fans really *are* nuts!"...  Perhaps it might
start her rolling the ball again, so to speak.  I really would love to
hear from her sometime before 1998...  But, it's entirely up to Kate.  I
respect her decisions, and understand that there's a reason behind
everything, so I'll try not to get hung up on her long silences.

Anyway, gotta scoot now.  I'll eagerly await the next edition of the
love-hounds digest.