Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Items, Items, Items

From: Tyson Koh <tysonk@melbpc.org.au>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 23:27:39 +1000
Subject: Items, Items, Items
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi,

I have and will sell a couple of items that might be of interest:

Experiment IV - 12" Vinyl
And So Is Love - 7" Vinyl (but 12" cover with prints)
Running Up That Hill - 12" Vinyl
This Woman's Work - 12" Vinyl (LTD with a large poster)
12" Interview Disk
Moments of Pleasure Promo
Aspects of the Sensual World EP

and

A special OFFICIAL box with a video and information sheets (birthday, stats,
trivia, whatever) and two slides (you know, the ones you put in the machine
and they become all big on the screen).

For trade or to sell, e-mail to follow up! Bye.

|          straycloud                                           SUN
|      OOO     C        T        S        Y       I         E
|   OooooO         I       Y         K bird L       N
|   OooooO
|     OooO                                           "Quote"
|     _|    |/~  poor man
|       |    |     ParkBench
POPContROlsiNSuRfaCebluShlOSeiTConFIDeburn!