Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TKI--german

From: Kelley Hays-Gilpin <Kelley.Hays-Gilpin@nau.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 17:11:40 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: TKI--german
To: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
A1-type: MAIL
Alternate-recipient: prohibited
Cc: Kelley Hays-Gilpin <Kelley.Hays-Gilpin@nau.edu>, love-hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds
UA-content-id: A1893ZWMJP08ZR

Oh, Uli...alas.  When I got your post (are you the expert on TKI
covers or what!  WOW!) I toddled over to "Gopher Sounds" and the
disk was GONE!  So I can't answer all your questions, and I guess
we shouldn't call it an "official" sighting w/o confirmation, but
it WAS a PINK leotard--with what I would call "spaghtetti straps",
no buttons or bows or anything, and--I think--a light background.
and Kate was facing the camera, chin down, eyes up--very beguiling.
I think it had the same track list as the US TKI, but I didn't
compare times, credits, or anything.  The front was just the picture,
with the title and "Kate Bush."   The back was track list and
the words "Made in Germany."  I didn't notice the record label.

I was in a hurry yesterday and didn't want to spend $ in
front of my husband, who doesn't "get it," and besides, I had promised
myself a video next (just got a publication grant and feel that
I deserve a little reward before I have to actually WORK on the book).
I assumed the TKI would "be there later" because stuff usually is at this
little shop...well, darn it--

I probly coulda traded it to one of you all for
a video as well as making Discography history.  If I see it again
I will let you know (sometimes what goes around comes around at
a used CD emporium).
sad this time :(
Kelley