Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Say Hi to my best friend..

From: mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 07:33:03 +0200 (MET DST)
Subject: Say Hi to my best friend..
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello, all Love-Hounds.

Marcus, my best friend, the one who got me
into Kate in the first place, finally got himself
an internet connection and has appeared here:

>Marcus Bengtson, Gothenburg, Sweden.
> "it's me that's been doggin' your shadow, it's me that's been
> shadowin' your dog. You got me hung up lock, stock and barrel
> I'll always be behind you in the fog."
>                                      -10CC-

>From time to time, I've relayed Love-Hounds-digest to
him, and he's been very eager to join the community.
He should be concidered Sweden's greatest Kate-fan,
and I challenge anyone who thinks otherwise.

I hope you will have patience with him until he has
learned all of our nettiquette, and welcome him.

"There's NO such thing as a silicon heaven!" -Dave Lister
"Then, where do all the (dead) calculators go ?" -Kryten, mechanoid
                                                         serial no. 2X4B-523P
Mikael Jakonen                              mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se
                                                   a94mikja@ida.his.se