Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Del Palmer in videos

From: marcusb@algonet.se (Marcus Bengtson)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 21:41:10 +0200 (MET DST)
Subject: Re: Del Palmer in videos
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Dale Campbell wrote:

>Noone else has said this yet, so maybe my brain *IS* off-line, but isn't that
>Del and Paddy in _The_Line,_the_Cross_and_the_Curve_, dancing in the devil
>suits?

Nope. It's Paddy alright but the other guy is Colin Loyd Tucker. You know,
the other half of Bushtucker. He, BTW, has a quite recent album out
that deserves checking out. It's called "Songs of life, love & liquid".

C'Ya,

Marcus Bengtson, Gothenburg, Sweden.
 "it's me that's been doggin' your shadow, it's me that's been
 shadowin' your dog. You got me hung up lock, stock and barrel
 I'll always be behind you in the fog."
                                      -10CC-