Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Erratum erratum

From: mrees@pppmail.nyser.net (Michael Rees)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 96 07:13:40
Subject: Re: Erratum erratum
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

And, odds are, I probably owe IED an apology for being curt. After all this
WH traffic (how much significance can really be attributed to one pitch), and
now moving on to the aesthetics of artifact vs. live (please don't get me
started on _that_ one), and next it will probably be how many of the glottal
slides on TRS are mistakes...  As pennance, I will listen to The Big Sky all
morning to regain my mental balance. Just what is the question anyway?

m.