Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: More Comments: Get Outcher FlameThrowers, Cherooties!

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 10:51:42 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: More Comments: Get Outcher FlameThrowers, Cherooties!
To: Len Bullard <cbullard@HiWAAY.net>
Beware: of Scientology and Dianetics
cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds
Web: http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/

On Fri, 13 Sep 1996, Len Bullard wrote:

> Gotta do this in one post.  Gigging tonight out of town.
> Sure is Friday the 13th all over.  Are we having fun, or what!
>
> [Emmy]
>
>  > It's a shame your views on "Gaffaweb" are so negative. But I guess
> you
> > can't please all the people all the time... .
>
> I said it was a lovely resource.  Hardly negative.   I also said it
> contained content about the personalities of the LoveHounds
> who created it.   If that is negative, so be it.  It is also true.
> I was taught in university and in journalism not to do that
> when doing scholarly work or reporting.  So?   It's your
> work.  Do as thou wilt.  Just let others do the same without
> being called names or told they suck, or condeming them
> to a place in OTHER purgatory.  In other words, don't
> judge where you aren't ready to be judged.

Ah!! <slaps forehead> Duh on me! I get it now, This has nothing
to do with Gaffaweb, but a "get back" at Stev0's slap at that
Frames site a while back, and Chris's rant against eliteism
in web sites. So, basically, you're willing to hurt Wieland's
feelings because Stev0 and Chris hurt that other guy's feeling.

Ok ;-)

Vickie (a little slow on the uptake sometimes)