Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Desert Island Pics !!

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 12:15:24 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Desert Island Pics !!
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Beware: of Scientology and Dianetics
Sender: owner-love-hounds
Web: http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/

On Fri, 13 Sep 1996, Richard Bensam wrote:

> Sean Twomey wrote:
>
> >If you had to nominate 3 images of her that would be plastered on the
> >wall of your desert island hut what would they be ? Why ?

> I recommend a browse through the "Tiny Thumbnails" of Vickie's Wow section
> in Gaffaweb to all before compiling your lists; it's very instructive!

Besides the new images I added a few days ago, I also just added
a new Image Guide page. Besides links to the regular pages and
the "Tiny thumbnails" pages, there are also links to every single
image by number, and you can look at and get the small (tiny jpg),
medium (medium small gif) and large (large to giant jpgs, some gifs)
versions. It may be overkill, but I want to make images as easy to
find as possible.

The Image Guide is at http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/wow/pg_guide.html

The one thing I haven't done at all is make text descriptions (any
volunteers, she asks hopefully?), or credits (where they came
from and who took them). One of these days...

My 3:

(This is tough)

K193 - I just love her eyes, her hair, the hat and the expression.

I got this from the cover of a 1989 magazine; International
Musicial and Recording World. A view of the whole cover can
be found at http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/reaching/i89_im.html

---
K134 - One of the Cathy photos (I'm a sucker for Kate in a hat)

---
K_d - Kate wearing another hat (surprise!).

This picture came out of the very first KBC newsletter. The
full photo can be seen in K63 and K64. I cropped it and stuck
it all over Wow, including the background.

Vickie (collecter of Kate images)