Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Erratum

From: IEDSRI@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 23:48:29 -0400
Subject: Erratum
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

IED owes Michael Rees a debt of gratitude
for calling attention to IED's foolish misuse
of the term "semiquaver" in place of the
intended "semitone".  He trusts that anyone
taking the time to read the posting in question
(though god knows they must be few) will have
managed to piece together IED's argument in
spite of his stupid mistake.  Meanwhile, he
can only hope that this continued evidence of
IED's fallibility will not somehow seem to
tarnish the perfection of the art of Kate Bush
itself, since of course her work is divine,
IED's only all too mundane.

-- Andrew Marvick (IED)
   S        R         I