Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Life, the Universe, and Kate

From: IEDSRI@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 19:22:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Life, the Universe, and Kate
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

 > I either agree or disagree with IED - I'm not sure what point
 > he was trying to make. There is no more One True
 > Interpretation of any given Kate lyric than there is One True
 > Religion.

That's part of what IED was trying to say, though he wishes that he was as
adept as Stev0 at saying it.

IED apologizes if he gave the impression that Dave was suggesting something
he wasn't.  He didn't have Dave's remarks about drugs specifically in mind
when commenting on poppies, etc.

-- Andrew Marvick (IED)
   S        R         I