Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush and Wuthering Heights

From: IEDSRI@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 19:22:54 -0400
Subject: Kate Bush and Wuthering Heights
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

 >> I can't be the only one who thinks this a terrible goof that should not
 >> have been left uncorrected in an otherwise beautiful song.

 > Just wanted to say that I agree!  Always wondered how that
 > could manage to make it to print.
 > Moon :)

Once again, this was not a mistake, whether you agree or not.
All you have to do is listen to any of the other live recordings
of the song and you'll hear that Kate sings this word exactly the
same way as in the "New Vocal" version.  It's not a mistake, it's
just a musical change.

-- Andrew Marvick (IED)
   S        R         I