Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe and spouses - again!

From: krys.thomas@wmcmail.wmc.ac.uk
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 96 10:40:25 gmt
Subject: KaTe and spouses - again!
To: punki@ins.at (Punki)
Cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

     This one seems set to run forever!  Here's my contribution.

     KaTe connections - every person I have been out with has had a KaTe
     connection.  My current partner has been into KaTe from the beginning,
     like me.  We first connected through my KaTe sale/auction about three
     years ago.  Nothing further until the 1994 Convention when he happened
     to be the one person who sent some photos of the event to me following
     me placing an ad. for same in a KaTe fanzine.  We then met fleetingly
     via some mutual former friends quite by chance early 1995; got into a
     lengthy correspondence through the year, met about three times and
     then "BAM!" last Samhain.  Our KaTe linked lives are now joined, KaTe
     photographs and paintings adorn the walls of our humble dwelling unit,
     KaTe music plays on the tape deck, KaTe videos frequently find their
     way into the video player.  My personal view is that when you are into
     KaTe's music and the whole KaTe "thing" as much as I am, it just
     wouldn't work to have the closest of relationships with someone who
     wasn't similarly touched by her art.  There would always be a big part
     of you they could never understand.  My motto is, if you find someone
     who is into KaTe, then they will probably have an awful lot of other
     things in common with you too.  I think a great many people would have
     to agree with that one.

     Brightest Blessings

     Krys

     "Soul birds of a feather flock together"