Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush should tour

From: Howard Nerman <jadsam@magic.mb.ca>
Date: 7 Aug 1996 03:59:33 GMT
Subject: Kate Bush should tour
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I just finished watching Kate live at Hammersmith Odeon and am lamenting
the fact that she never tours and apparently never will tour. It is a
shame that her genius on the stage cannot be seen. I know this is naive
but maybe if we had an internet address for her or an ordinary street
address we could beg her to go out again on tour and let all of us
diehard fans enjoy a live concert that would be second to none!

I am very curious if anybody knows why she never tours? It seems odd to
me but I must assume she simply doesn't like it(perhaps similar to
Barbara Steisand who also didn't tour for many many years).