Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in Boonton, Gaffaweb, Gaffa Community

From: aawebster@aol.com (AAWebster)
Date: 5 Aug 1996 21:24:18 -0400
Subject: Katemas in Boonton, Gaffaweb, Gaffa Community
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Just wanted to let everyone know what a fantastic pleasure it was for this
13-year KT fan to step into a room where I could finally ask all the
questions and share all the observations and collect the historical
details on the artist herself. It was a joy to discover that the Gaffa
community was as warm and welcoming in person as it is on-line. To watch
the Love-hounds Collection for the first time and to be able to ask
questions and share insights with others of like mind--well, it was a
first, and an unforgettable experience. (Tastes of Tori--I'm still of the
love-*Little Earthquakes*-coming-to-terms-with-*Boys for Pele*
school--were wonderful too, as was my first acquaintance with Happy.)
Thanks to Kerry (sp?), Bob, Don, and Paul, and especially to the fine,
gracious host and hostess, Woj and Meredith.

And the Gaffaweb page is an absolute knockout! Passionate kudos to all
Lovehounds involved. Most splendid!

One question: Has anybody had the trouble I've had calling it up on AOL's
Web browser? I'm dying to see it again. Let me know whether I need a
different search engine, Netscape, etc.

At any rate: a fine afternoon, and a heartfelt thanks again to Woj and
Meredith. See you at the Happy Rhodes show this weekend