Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Ninth Wave

From: Dennis Bergström <the.crew@mbox300.swipnet.se>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 15:11:49 +0200
Subject: Re: The Ninth Wave
To: rec-music-gaffa@sunet.se
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Bryan Dongray wrote:

> Yes it did, I remember about a year ago (14th July 95) you posted a 2Mb
> uuencoded PDF file, but had problems so you did it again!
> It was not well received. Sorry, ancient history.
>
> > I've made a screenplay based on The Ninth Wave.
> >
> > If you want to check it out please visit:
> > http://www.algonet.se/~rcma/dennis.htm
>
> Unfortunately, you don't have an HTML version of it, but the PDF
> version, luckily I still have my text version of it, which I submitted
> on Kate's birthday last year. I won't post it again (just refer to the
> archives) but for those who want to view it in a modern way, I have it
> both text and HTML:
>         http://home.cray.com/~btd/kate-bush/9thwave.txt
>         http://home.cray.com/~btd/kate-bush/9thwave.html
> if you're interested.
>
> Note: It's not a wonderful HTMLized version, but mostly ok.
>
>                         Bryan Dongray

Yes,

I did that (heavens know why :-) ) and I´m still really sorry for it. I
hope you guys have forgiven me for my old sins!

I have updated the site to include an HTML-version but my friend Ronny
who let me use his account hasn´t uploaded it yet to the server. Be
patient for a couple of days and you can all view it in HTML!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Btw the PDF-file at my site is 49 KB :-)

Best Regards,

Dennis